Sunday, January 30, 2011

Accomplishments End of Week 3

Here's what I noted at the end of week 3.

My accomplishments were keeping a detailed journal Monday - Saturday and that I was able to eat under my points on Monday. I ate very intentionally on Monday, eking out every last calorie for less points than I am allotted.

Again, I ate all my flex points on the weekend and then some, on Sunday. I just can't seem to get over the idea that the weekend is my time to splurge. On Saturday I ran errands for several hours and included a couple stops for snacks. I didn't think about what I wanted, just walked into 7-11 or the drugstore and looked around.

For the next week, I committed to being intentional about my flex points - trying to really plan out the 2-3 things that I feel like I have to have and allocating points towards them, rather than trying to use up all 35.

I also commit to journaling everything - every lick, taste, and bite.

No comments:

Post a Comment